GRat IndiTrade example: PriceChannel_Signal_v2
Attached are templates of improved strategy based on custom PriceChannel_Signal_v2 indicator. It can automatically trade in MT5, in MT4 (using GRat_OrderImport (MT4)) and on crypto exchanges (using GRat_BinanceImport or GRat_Crypto). Just install the indicator in Indicators folder, then install GRat IndiTrade and apply the appropriate template to the desired chart.
- UpTrend Signal or UpTrend Re-Entry –> buy signal
- DnTrend Signal or DnTrend Re-Entry –> sell signal
PriceChannel_Signal_v2_X – on Exit signal it also trades in opposite direction. So, in addition to comparisons above:
- .. or DnTrend Exit –> buy signal
- .. or UpTrend Exit –> sell signal
Note. The settings above use values from the current bar (at every tick). To use the last closed bar (on a new bar) just change the bar number from 0 to 1.
The default lot size can be fixed, but you can set the risk of loss as a percentage of the balance instead.
- Bid > UpTrend Exit –> close long
- Ask < DoTrend Exit –> close short
Positions are closed at opposite signals: